Sunday, May 25, 2014

Week 21

May 18, 2014
Letter from home & Grabbing a burger at our favorite place in Round Rock




May 19, 2014
Being able to check out library books on the iPad& Traveling to NYC to see my brother, sister-in-law and adorable nephew




May 20, 2014
Last day of running math tutorial & Watching my brother's Master's convocation





                         

May 21, 2014
This sign greets me every morning at school, at least math teachers get a little love & The best King Cake delivered by our friend from New Orleans




May 22, 2014
End of the last period on the last day of classes with students & Watching the new X Men movie at the theatre in Taylor




May 23, 2014
There is always fruit cut up in my fridge & It's always a treat to find skittles hidden in my lunch bag!




May 24, 2014
 Interesting lights are a good way to remember my last day of physical therapy & A bouquet of peonies - my favorite




No comments:

Post a Comment